Serenity Tattoo re-opening guidelines and procedures
Here at Serenity Tattoo, we have always kept the highest standard of cleanliness. Your safety has always been our priority in our business of tattooing. In order to provide the safest possible tattoo experience for both our clients and artists during this time, we have implemented several new procedures
– Tattoos will be by apt ONLY ( no walk-ins will be permitted at this time ) To book an apt you can email serenity tattoo at email@example.com , contact our Facebook page, or call 315-699-5495 ( All clients apts who have been affected by the COVID-19 closure will be contacted by us to reschedule, thank you for your patience )
– Temperature checks for all employees will be taken and logged daily as well as COVID-19 testing to employees every 2 weeks
– All artists and clients will be required to wear a face mask ( standard face covering) throughout the tattoo procedure and upon entering Serenity Tattoo ( if you do not have a mask or mask is not sufficient Serenity Tattoo will provide one
– NO guests will be allowed in the tattoo shop or tattooing procedure area, ONLY tattoo artists and clients and shop staff will be allowed
– This goes without saying, but if you are sick in any way or have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we will respectfully reschedule your apt. Do not come to the shop.
– We have increased our already stringent cleaning protocols. We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants and cleaners and disinfect common area surfaces and door handles several times an hour.
Thank you for your patience, support, and understanding. We look forward to making beautiful tattoos with you!
For our clients and new procedures:
All waiting areas are to remain closed. Please CALL UPON ARRIVING.
Customers must wait in their vehicles until they are called for screening before entering. We will take your temperature via an infrared temporal thermometer, and be given our standard waiver including a COVID-19 questionnaire.
Customers must sanitize their hands when entering and exiting.
Customers must wear a face covering, such as a cloth or medical mask, while inside at all times, this includes during the tattoo procedure. ( if you do not have one, one will be provided to you at no charge from serenity Tattoo)
If you have an apt and don’t feel comfortable coming, your deposit will still stand and be transferred to a later time.